Friday, December 16, 2011

The Hypnotist by Lars Kepler



There is a lot of weird $h!t that goes on in Sweden. This book is in the vein of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (also Sweden). I LOVED THIS BOOK. It is so good and scary and scary and weird.

A psychologist has been asked to hypnotize the surviving member of a family massacre. Then more bad stuff happens. I can't really tell you anymore than that because the plot twists and turns and does loop-de-loops. If you liked Dagon Tatoo, go get this book right now!



1 comment:

  1. I am reading this right now, almost finished. I do like it alot. I have to say it has some pretty scary images, so I will definitely not read the one that you warned about the images being disturbing. This one is disturbing enough. At first I had trouble with the Swedish names, towns, street names, but I really like this one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete